|Chassis Model:||JMC Pickup (Right Rudder)||Drive Form:||4×4|
|Engine Model And Type:||JX4D24 Diesel||Bullet:||FMJ4/FN/SC 15.6g Warhead|
|Displacement (L):||2.4T||Protection Level:||CEN 1063-B4|
LHD Cash in Transit Vehicle,
RHD Cash in Transit Vehicle,
JMC Pickup Money Transportation CIT
Pickup Cash in Transit Vehicle For RHD Or LHD
Product plan (B4)
A) Overall plan
1. It adopts Jiangling Yuhu pickup light truck chassis, and the modified chassis is provided by the buyer.
2. The vehicle is equipped with a cockpit, a escort cabin and a banknote transport cabin. The cockpit partition wall and the banknote transport cabin partition wall form an independent three-cabin structure. The cockpit is equipped with left and right doors, the escort compartment is equipped with a door that opens on the right side, and the cash transport compartment is equipped with a hinged door at the front and rear.
3. The front door is fixed glass, with bulletproof steel plate lifting bill transfer ports and shooting holes; the left and right sides of the escort cabin are equipped with fixed glass and inner rotating cover shooting holes; the back door of the cash compartment is equipped with fixed glass and inner rotating cover shooting holes.
4. The number of occupants in the vehicle is 3 to 5, including 2 in the front row, 1 or 2 in the back row, and 1 person in the cash transport cabin. The layout of the whole vehicle is shown in the figure below.
Vehicle layout plan 1
1. The rear occupants enter through the left escort door (11).
2. When needed, the goods can be passed through the right goods channel (7) (only the car can be opened).
3. The folding seat can be placed in the escort cabin (see plan 2).
4. The escort cabin is supplied with air from the rear evaporator (12), and the banknote cabin is supplied with air from the cash compartment air duct (13).
Legend: 1. Lifting bill opening and shooting hole 2. Cockpit partition wall 3. Observation window 4 Shooting hole 5. Banknote compartment partition wall 6. Monitoring head 7. Cargo transfer channel (only the lower half is open) 8. Banknote compartment front door 9. Rear door of cash compartment 10 Folding seat 11. Escort cabin door (passenger passage) 12. Rear evaporator 13. Air duct of cash compartment
Vehicle layout plan 2
1. The rear occupants enter through the escort door (7) on the right;
2. When the escort cabin door is closed, the cargo can be passed through the right cargo channel (11) when needed.
3. The folding seat can be placed in the cash transport compartment or the escort compartment (shown in blue in the figure). According to the vehicle carrying capacity, the folding seat in the cash transport compartment should be cancelled at this time.
4. The escort cabin is supplied with air from the rear evaporator (12), and the banknote cabin is supplied with air from the cash compartment air duct (13)
Legend: 1. Lifting bill opening and shooting hole 2. Cockpit partition wall 3. Observation window 4 Shooting hole 5. Banknote compartment partition wall 6. Monitoring head 7. Escort cabin door 8. Banknote compartment front door 9. Banknote compartment rear door 10 folding Seat 11. Cargo transfer channel 12. Rear evaporator 13. Cash compartment air channel.
The bulletproof capability meets the B4 protection requirements in the European CEN 1063 standard.
Firearms: .44 magnum
Bullet: FMJ4/FN/SC 15.6g warhead
Projectile velocity: 440 m/s
The whole vehicle is bulletproof on all sides (front wall, rear wall, left and right side walls), and the water tank, battery, and fuel tank are partially bulletproof.
Bulletproof material: front windshield and side window glass are 27mm PC board composite bulletproof glass, and the body is made of 2.3mm bulletproof steel plate.
|Chassis model||JMC Pickup (Right Rudder Euro II)|
Banknote box dimensions
|Gross vehicle weight (kg)||2770|
|Curb weight (kg)||2350|
|Rated load (including the crew) (kg)||225|
|Number of people allowed in the drive cabin (person)||2+1,2+2,2+3|
|Engine model and type||JX4D24 Diesel|
|Maximum net power(Kw/r/min)||90|
|Approach angle/departure angle (°)||29/26|
|Maximum speed (km/h)||≮120|
|Protection level||CEN 1063-B4|
Parameters are for reference only, subject to the final design