|Product Name:||DMT5047XYCEV1 Bulletproof Cash Carrier||Drive Type:||4x2|
|Bulletproof Level:||B4-B6||Minimum Ground Clearance(mm):||165|
|Maximum Speed (Km / H):||140||Displacement:||2.198|
|4G Image:||Yes||Monitoring System:||Yes|
B5 Cash Transit Vehicles,
4x2 bulletproof vans,
1060kg cash in transit van
GPS Location Monitoring Camera Bulletproof CIT For Bank And SG Use Trasport Money
1. Selection of ultra-thin bulletproof steel plate. Fully consider the anti-ballistic performance, vehicle weight reduction requirements and local forming requirements, and adopt the thinnest bulletproof steel plate with good plasticity and weldability at present. Compared with conventional lightweight materials, the steel plate has the advantages of strong weather resistance, long service life, and no need for maintenance, which can greatly reduce the user's cost of use.
2. Bulletproof glass selected according to different parts. The front windshield adopts the best optical performance, anti-scratch bulletproof glass, and the side window part uses ultra-thin new SPC type bulletproof glass, which has strong bulletproof and anti-riot capabilities and good optical performance.
1. The whole vehicle cover, roof, banknote compartment cover and internal ribs are all processed by stamping or imported CNC equipment. Large parts are welded together. The body structure has good strength and high surface quality. After assembly welding, the overall electrophoresis anti-rust treatment of the assembly, combined with spraying foamed polyurethane between the inner and outer panels of the body, effectively improves the heat insulation, dustproof and waterproof sealing performance of the body.
2. The special welding fixtures for the car body and banknote compartment are equipped with optimized welding technology and imported weld sealant to ensure the smoothness and firmness after welding, and to achieve the best anti-rust performance and rain-proof performance.
3. The body spot welding adopts advanced spot welding process with high welding efficiency, good strength and less spatter. Dima is the first manufacturer of modified car manufacturers to use spot welding process to make bulletproof cash transport vehicles.
4. The bulletproof steel plate is cut and cut by laser numerical control machine tool to ensure the consistency of anti-ballistic performance; special tooling is used during assembly to ensure the consistency of assembly.
5. Spot spotting and scraping ash scraping process: Because sheet metal production adopts CNC machining and spot welding process, the flatness of the car body is greatly improved. When painting and scraping the putty, it only needs to be patched locally, and the thickness of the putty is greatly reduced, no need Large-scale scraping of ash effectively prevents the explosion of atomic ash.
6. Dry-polishing process of coating: The dry-polishing process of the primer, putty ash, and midway paint layer in the painting process of our company adopts mechanical dry-grinding process, which changes the original wet-grinding method adopted by general factories to avoid local water accumulation in the body Corrosion occurs, which improves the anti-corrosion performance of the vehicle and extends the life of the body.
7. The door lock mechanism is pre-galvanized, and the door and door frame sleeves are made of low-friction coefficient materials to reduce friction and ensure the reliability of the lock and hinge mechanism and ease of use. The high-security multi-directional anti-theft lock is a four-way multi-bolt interlocking mechanism driven by gears and racks.
8. The bulletproof glass bonding adopts automatic glue application equipment and imported professional glass glue, which has high strength and strong reliability.
9. A centralized wiring harness is used. The wiring harness is pre-buried in the body of the vehicle and fixed with a standard wire card. The connectors are equipped with standard vehicle connectors to ensure a firm and reliable connection and ease of maintenance.
10. Special special paint process: the metal components of the modified parts are treated with phosphating and cathode electrophoresis. After electrophoresis, the welded parts were sprayed with iron red primer and oil-resistant alkyd heavy anti-corrosion coating.
◆ Chassis armor (anti-stone impact paint) is sprayed on the lower part of the chassis and the inside of the body skirt, which can effectively prevent the corrosion of muddy water on the body, the chassis and the cracks everywhere, and can also prevent the stones brought by the vehicle from penetrating the anticorrosive coating The occurrence of corrosion greatly improves the anti-corrosion performance of the lower part of the chassis of the vehicle and extends the service life of the vehicle.
◆ The outer surface coating of the whole vehicle adopts high-end imported automobile paint, with full film, good gloss, high hardness and strong weather resistance.
Main technical parameters
4963 / 5160(With front bumper)/ 5260(with front and rear bumper)×2000 ×2150(Mid low roof short vehicle body)
5260 / 5457(With front bumper)/ 5560(with front and rear bumper)×2000 ×2150(Mid low roof long vehicle body)
44963 / 5160(With front bumper)/ 5260(with front and rear bumper)×2000 ×2385(mid roof short vehicle body)
5260 / 5457(With front bumper)/ 5560(with front and rear bumper)×2000 ×2385(Mid roof long vehicle body)
Banknote box dimensions
1130×1720×1390 /1250×1720×1390(Single-layer single-open rear door)(Mid low roof short vehicle body)
1430×1720×1390/1530×1720×1390(Single-layer single-open rear door)(Mid low roof long vehicle body)
1130×1720×1620/1250×1720×1620(Single-layer single-open rear door)(mid roof short vehicle body)
1430×1720×1620/1550×1720×1620(Single-layer single-open rear door)(Mid roof long vehicle body)
2.7/3.0(Single-layer single-open rear door)(Mid low roof short vehicle body)
3.4/3.7(Single-layer single-open rear door)(Mid low roof long vehicle body)
3.1/3.5(Single-layer single-open rear door)(mid roof short vehicle body)
4.0 /4.3(Single-layer single-open rear door)(Mid roof long vehicle body)
|Curb weight (kg)||
2490(short vehicle body)
2600(long vehicle body)
|Gross vehicle weight (kg)||3550|
|Rated load (including the crew) (kg)||1060,950|
|Rated passengers||2+3, 3+3|
|Engine model||DURATORQ4D226H high pressure common rail, supercharged and intercooled, diesel engine|
|Minimum ground clearance(mm)||≧165|
|Maximum speed (Km / h)||140|