|Product Name:||DMT5035XYCV1 Armored Cash In Transit Vehicle||Drive Type:||4x2|
|Bulletproof Level:||B4-B5||Banknote Box Dimensions L×W×H (mm):||1520x1540x1120|
|GPS Tracking:||Yes||Monitoring System:||Yes|
armored cit vehicles,
B5 cit vehicles
Bulletproof Explosion-Proof Anti-Collision With Monitoring System, EFI Engine Armored Cash In Transit Vehicle
The QL1030ABGDB pickup truck chassis produced by ISUZU Automobile Co., Ltd. was used for modification for DMT5031XYCV2. The chassis is produced in a joint venture with a Japanese company and has greater technical advantages compared to domestic pickup trucks. The key structural parts and electrical components of the vehicle are imported from Japan, and the reliability is high. The remaining domestically produced components have also passed through Japan Enterprise Certification. The chassis of the modified cash transport vehicle is directly strengthened by the chassis manufacturer according to our needs and specially provided to our company to ensure the strong carrying capacity, operational stability and reliability of the modified bulletproof vehicle. The overall layout of the vehicle is reasonable, and the appearance is a streamlined high-top shape with a patent for appearance, which is beautiful and applicable. It is equipped with a 4ZE5-MPI EFI gasoline engine and has a power of 89kw.
The vehicle is modified with bulletproof, anti-riot and anti-collision devices, and equipped with alarm and monitoring systems; the interior of the vehicle is divided into three cabins: cockpit, escort cabin, and money transport cabin. The left and right doors of the cockpit are equipped with bulletproof glass lifting bill holes (also shooting holes), and the shooting holes for anti-riot guns are installed on the left and right sides of the escort cabin.
1. The self-designed national patent (patent number: ZL 00 3 33216.0) is smooth, beautiful and applicable.
2. The specially enhanced door pillars, hinges and door locks, combined with the auxiliary support of the door, effectively prevent the door from falling and ensure the flexible opening and closing of the door.
3. The bulletproof steel plate of the whole vehicle is formed by precision CNC laser cutting, which has small thermal influence and fully protects the protection performance of bulletproof materials.
4. The cover of the whole vehicle, the guard board of the banknote transport box, and the internal reinforcing ribs are all made by die stamping and spot welding processes; the body structure has good strength and high surface quality.
5. The component assembly adopts the overall cathodic electrophoresis anti-rust treatment, combined with the local spot of the car body to repair the ash scraping and dry grinding process, which improves the anti-corrosion performance of the vehicle and extends the life of the car body.
6. Multi-channel monitoring system: According to the characteristics of the escort business, a multi-channel monitoring system is adopted, with no dead ends in all directions. The video and audio can be stored and transmitted in real time.
7. Paint:The coating part of the Dima banknote transport truck is designed by professional engineering and technical personnel, according to the actual customer products, using various targeted
8. The surface of the substrate is coated with a cathodic electrophoretic primer. Its excellent anti-corrosion performance effectively guarantees the adhesion and protection of the entire coating.
9. The topcoat adopts the world-famous brand paint-DuPont products, to ensure that the appearance of the vehicle's gloss, adhesion, weather resistance and light aging resistance are very excellent.
10. The compound coating of the modified site fully considers the problem of seasonal temperature difference. The used putty is produced according to the requirements of our company for the designated manufacturer, and can successfully pass the five-cycle temperature change experiment verification, which effectively reduces the possibility of coating cracking.
11. The chassis of the vehicle is protected by the chassis armor used by the car, which is particularly resistant to water, stone impact and corrosion.
Main technical parameters
|5029 ,5184(With Front Bumper),5284(With Front and Rear Bumper)× 1690 ×1800(Electric Skylight),1830(manual skylight )|
Banknote box dimensions
|Volume||2.6(Tailgate single layer door and single opening)|
|Curb weight (kg)||1860(Standard: single-layer single-open), 1915(With rear partition or with front bumper), 1970(with rear partition and front bumper)|
|Gross vehicle weight (kg)||2565|
|Rated load (including the crew) (kg)||705,650(With rear partition or with front bumper), 595(with rear partition and front bumper)|
|Engine model||4ZE5-MPI inline four-cylinder EFI gasoline engine|
|Maximum net power(Kw/r/min)||89/4600|
|Maximum speed (Km / h)||130|