|Product Name::||DMT5037XYCV2 Armored Cash In Transit Vehicle||Drive Type:||4X2(Front Drive)|
|Bulletproof Level:||B4-B5||Engine Model:||DURATORQ4D205L Supercharged Intercooled, High Pressure Common Rail Diesel Engine|
|Banknote Box Dimensions L×W×H （mm）::||1480X1590X1780||Displacement::||1.998|
armored cit vehicles,
Armored Cash In Transit Vehicles
It is made of JMC New Transit diesel engine special reinforced chassis, which is the latest chassis of Transit. Both front and rear are disc brakes. The chassis manufacturer directly strengthens it according to our needs and specializes in it. High, strong carrying capacity, and good operation stability.
1. The side door of the escort compartment is changed from a sliding door to a side-opening door structure, and special strengthening treatment is made, which is convenient and reliable to open and close, and has a longer life. It completely solves the problem that the side door of the escort compartment uses a sliding door to fall easily. In an emergency, it can also be used as a bulletproof shield to protect against powerful enemies.
2. Target-designed anti-falling structure of the door. Make the door have extremely high reliability, and further ensure the flexible opening and closing of the door.
3. The electric lifting bill transfer holes on the left and right sides of the cab can usually facilitate the transfer of bills and crossing bridges, and can be used as a shooting hole for self-defense in an emergency; the shooting holes are arranged on the left and right of the escort cabin, and the position is convenient to return.
4. The color dual camera monitoring system can monitor the inside of the banknote compartment and the rear of the car at any time. It automatically switches to the rear view when reversing, which is convenient for the driver to understand the rear of the car. When the banknote compartment is opened, the internal situation of the banknote compartment is forcibly switched. monitor.
5. The audible and visual alarm of the tailgate opens unexpectedly, which can monitor the condition of the tailgate at any time. When the tailgate opens unexpectedly, the driver can be reminded by sound and light to deal with it in time.
6. The front door of the banknote compartment adopts the middle sliding door, and the rear door adopts the outside opening door. Increase the actual use volume of the banknote compartment to facilitate the loading and unloading of banknotes.
7. The front and rear doors of the banknote compartment are equipped with limit devices after the door is opened to ensure that the vehicle can be easily loaded and unloaded on any road.
8. The rear door of the banknote box adopts a professional latch-locking gear to drive a four-way multi-bolt world lock mechanism, which is flexible, concise and reliable in structure; the front sliding door of the banknote box adopts a latch lock and a world lock structure, which is convenient and reliable to close.
9. Forced ventilation and ventilation channels in the cockpit, equipped with manual ventilation skylights, enhance air exchange inside and outside the car, and improve comfort.
10. The unique targeted tailgate closing exhaust device makes the tailgate closing easy and reliable.
11. The luxurious interior of driving and escort cabin is elegant and elegant.
12. Selection of ultra-thin bulletproof steel plate. Fully considering the anti-ballistic performance, vehicle weight reduction requirements and local forming needs, the current thinnest bulletproof steel plate with good plasticity and weldability is used. Compared with conventional lightweight materials, the steel plate has the advantages of strong weather resistance, long service life, and no need for maintenance, which can greatly reduce the user's cost of use.
13. Bulletproof glass selected according to different parts. The front windshield adopts the best optical performance, anti-scratch bulletproof glass, and the side window part uses ultra-thin new SPC plate type bulletproof glass, which has strong bulletproof and anti-riot capabilities and good optical performance.
Main technical parameters
|Drive system||4×2(Front drive)|
|5341/5485(With front bumper)/5560(With front and rear bumper)×2032×2390(Electric skylight), 2410(manual skylight)|
Banknote box dimensions
|Curb weight (kg)||2600|
|Gross vehicle weight (kg)||3495|
|Rated load (including the crew) (kg)||895|
|Engine model||DURATORQ4D205L supercharged intercooled, high pressure common rail diesel engine|
|Maximum net power(Kw/r/min)||89/3250|
|Maximum speed (Km / h)||150|